Sheraton’s Egyptian Cotton products use fabric specially woven by master weavers using the finest handpicked Egyptian Cotton. The extra luxury attributed to Egyptian Cotton lies in the fact that the fibers are stronger than those grown in other areas of the world, due to the high humidity and temperate climate of the Cotton growing region of Egypt. The species of Egyptian Cotton also known as “Gossypium Barbadense“, which originated in Ethiopia, is also renowned for its extra-long staple fibers. These two attributes allow the cotton to be spun into very fine yarns of superior strength, which in turn make for a softer, more luxurious and durable fabric and product. Egyptian Cotton is renowned as the world’s finest cotton and ever since its introduction into Europe in 800AD, Egyptian Cotton fabrics and products have been regarded as the finest available.
How do I use a flat sheet?
- When you climb under a flat sheet you get an added sense of comfort and the sensation of sleeping in a luxurious hotel bed. Flat sheets also protect your duvet cover from the moisture generated by your body when you sleep – meaning that you won’t need to wash your duvet cover as often, just the flat sheet.
- Flat sheets can also be used as a fitted sheet. Flat sheets can be laid over and tucked neatly under the mattress instead of using a flat sheet. Some hospitality establishments prefer using flat sheets in this manner, as they are easier to wash, iron and fold than elasticated fitted sheets.
Designed & Manufactured in South Africa by Sheraton Textiles.
400TC Pure Egyptian Cotton:
• Cool, comfortable, natural, this fine bed linen is made from the purest cotton yarn.
• Bed linen made from cotton is highly durable and will retain its luxurious feel was after wash.
– Double/Queen- 230cm x 250cm
Thread Count – 400TC
Fabric – Egyptian Cotton
Color – Charcoal
What’s in the box:
– 1 x Flat Sheet