Sheraton 100% Brushed Cotton Winter Duvet Cover Set • 100% Brushed Cotton • Color: Navy • Standard Edge
What is brushed cotton?
It is a woven cotton fabric that is, as the name suggests, brushed to create a soft, fluffy texture. Essentially, ‘brushed cotton’ is the result of a process carried out on regular cotton that takes this multifarious fabric to the next level of aesthetics and functionality.
How is brushed cotton made?
Brushing is a finishing process used to raise the surface fibers of a fabric. The fabric undergoes a mechanical brushing process in which fine, metal brushes carefully rub the fabric to produce fine fibers from the woven yarns, creating extra softness on the surface of the fabric. Cotton can be gently brushed on both sides to make it soft to the touch.
What is brushed cotton used for?
Brushing cotton creates raised fluffy fibers that trap air particles, thereby improving the insulation capacities of the fabric. Owing to this, brushed cotton is widely used to bedding items such as sheets and pillowcases as well as garments.
Advantages of Brushed Cotton
• Soft to the touch
• Easy to care for
• 100% Brushed Cotton / Flannel
• Fabric Color: Navy
• Brushed on both sides of the fabric
• Single – 130 x 200cm (incl. 1 pillowcase)
• 3/4 – 150 x 200cm (incl. 1 pillowcase)
• Double – 200 x 200cm (incl. 2 pillowcases)
• Queen – 230 x 200cm (incl. 2 pillowcases)
• King – 230 x 220cm (incl. 2 pillowcases)
• King XL – 260 x 230cm (incl. 2 pillowcases)
Designed & manufactured in South Africa by Sheraton Textiles.